Update Posted: 5/26/2020
Welcome back! Our lobby is now open.
REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE PLEASE KEEP 6’ APART
Please do not enter the lobby if:
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You were exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You were told to self-quarantine by a medical professional.
- You have COVID-19 related symptoms.
- You have traveled outside of the United States, or to any of the domestic COVID-19 hotspots, in the last 14 days (e.g. California, New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Georgia, Massachusetts, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Michigan or Florida).
For security reasons you may be asked to temporarily remove your mask. Branch personnel may take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. Customers with a fever will not be permitted to enter the lobby.
PREFER TO BANK ANOTHER WAY?
- Drive-Thru is available during normal drive-thru hours.
- Online Banking is available 24/7/365 at www.sotb.com.
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are available via our mobile app.
- Customer Service is available 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, by calling 1-877-302-1836.
- ATMs on the Allpoint Surcharge-Free ATM Network are always open.
Update Posted: 3/24/2020
A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
As the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to reassure you that the health and safety of our customer, employees and communities remains our first priority.
Spirit of Texas Bank recognizes that customers, family members and friends may be negatively impacted by this global outbreak. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected and we are here to support you during this difficult time.
Beginning March 24 2020, at 9:00 am, we will transition to drive-thru services as our primary means of access, with lobby appointments preferred. If you do require access to the lobby area or an appointment to open an account, access a safe deposit box, meet with a lender, or other related financial business, you may contact your personal banker directly or contact our Customer Service at (903)581-8100.
In addition to drive-thru services, there are a number of other ways you can conduct your business with us:
- Online Bankingis available 24 hours a day at www.mybankcsb.com so that you can do most of your transactions anytime from the comfort of your home.
- Mobile Bankingand Mobile Depositare available via our mobile app, and help you do your business without having to come into a branch location.
- Customer Service Supportis available 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, by calling (903)581-8100.
- Debit cards, ATMs and Night Deposit Drops are operating as normal. As a reminder, you can access cash free of charge at over 32,000 ATMs on the Money Pass Surcharge-Free ATM Network.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves. Our response is and remains based on guidance from the CDC and local health and government organizations. Their recommendations will continue to inform and guide our business conduct and plans. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the Customer Service Support line at 903-581-8100 or contact your local branch by visiting our website at https://www.mybankcsb.com.
We thank you for continuing to trust us with your business, and rest assured we will be there for you and do our very best to meet your banking needs. We look forward to working together toward recovery.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Self-Assessment
If you request personal assistance by appointment in a banking center, you will be asked to self-screen for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
Please consider your own health and the health of your community by answering the following questions when requesting an appointment.
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, new cough or difficulty breathing (or a combination of these symptoms)?
- Muscle aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, runny nose or diarrhea? Symptoms in young children may also be non-specific (for example, lethargy, poor feeding).
Have you been subject to any of the following:
- Have you been in close contact with a person who is feeling unwell and has exhibited any of the symptoms above during the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside of the United States in the last 14 days?
- Does someone you are in close contact with have COVID-19 (for example, someone in your household or workplace)?
- Are you in close contact with a person who is otherwise sick with respiratory symptoms (for example, fever, cough or difficulty breathing) who recently travelled outside of United States?
If you answer yes to any of the above, we encourage you to use alternative methods of banking, such as online banking, mobile banking, or calling Customer Service at 1-903-581-8100
If you answer no to all of the questions above, we will be glad to schedule an appointment for you at a suitable time during our normal business hours.
We realize the Coronavirus situation has created a temporary inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding and patience as we take unprecedented precautions to mitigate the impact to our community. We look forward to working together toward recovery.
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS:
First and foremost, we are here to take care of your banking needs.
We at Citizens State Bank, now Spirit of Texas Bank, take community seriously, and are sensitive to the unprecedented concern regarding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our customers and banking team are at the forefront of our minds as we face this challenge together, and we remain as committed as ever to keeping the Spirit of Texas family safe while continuing to serve you.
Doing our part:
- We have made additional hand sanitizer available throughout our branches and maintain a rigorous cleaning schedule of all of our facilities, especially teller stations, drive-thru equipment, door handles, and other high-contact areas and devices.
- Our staff is encouraged to follow CDC’s guidelines for hand-washing and staying home if not feeling well.
- We continue to monitor the latest developments and have plans in place to handle potential business disruptions. We will communicate with you as appropriate along the way.
- We encourage you to follow similar disease-prevention protocols in your day-to-day activities.
Ways we can serve you:
- Online Banking is available 24 hours a day at www.mybankcsb.com so that you can do most of your transactions anytime from the comfort of your own home.
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are available via our mobile app, and help you do your business without having to come into a branch location.
- Customer Service Support is available 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, by calling 903-581-8100.
- Debit cards and ATMs are operating as normal. As a reminder, you can access cash free of charge at over 32,000 ATMs on the Money Pass Surcharge-Free ATM Network.
- Branches remain open under normal hours to serve you, and are committed to maintaining a clean and safe environment in which to do business.
- Drive-thrus are an excellent option to do your banking at a branch while limiting contact with others.
An important word about scams. Times like this are prime opportunities for scammers to take advantage of fear and panic to perpetrate financial crimes. It is especially important to keep your guard up, and also to check up on the vulnerable within your community. Beware of activities and solicitations such as suspicious emails and text messages, phone calls, medical related scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agencies. Fraud takes many forms, so keep in mind it is never a good idea to share personal or sensitive information with an unknown party. Be sure to verify the authenticity of any unsolicited communications you may receive, and if in doubt, take a step back to solicit trusted assistance.
Our thoughts are with the many who have been impacted by this situation. Please be assured, we will continue to do our best for as long as necessary to mitigate adverse impacts from the spread of Coronavirus, while still providing the level of service you expect from us. We thank you for trusting us with your business, and look forward to working together toward recovery. Again, we will be here for you.
God bless each one of you, and God bless Texas.
Dean O. Bass
Chief Executive Officer North
Texas Regional President